Is Age of Conan Going to just be another MMORPG?
Age of Conan: Hyborian Adventures is a massively-multiplayer online roleplaying game (MMORPG) based on the world and works of acclaimed author Robert E. Howard. In Age of Conan, players enter Hyboria with thousands of their friends and enemies to live, fight, and explore the dark and brutal world of King Conan.
One question.. Do i have to pay monthly for this mmorpg? Yes, if you want to use this game as an mmorpg you have to pay monthly. But if you own the game and do not subscribe you can play solo through the campaign.
Game Feature List:
- A Combat system that does n’t just fight, it lets you choose whether to thrust, cut or swing, in realtime combat.
- Don’t forget this MMORPG is based on over 75 years of books and movies, art and music.
- Using Microsofts DirectX 10 features you will be able to get a great feel and good experience of the conan world will excellent graphics.
- An unprecedented character development and customization system with combo attacks, skills, special abilities, and deadly spells ensures no two characters are exactly the same.
- Massive Player Versus Player combat. Capture battlekeeps and wage epic warfare between players and guilds, or hire yourself out as a mercenary and battle for pay!
- New and exotic classes, such as the Demonologist, Herald of Xotli, and Dark Templar, along with incredible twists on classics like the Ranger and Assassin.
- A detailed and engrossing crafting system, allowing you to make everything from armor and weapons to an entire city!
- Hundreds of unique quests for combat and crafting with extensive NPC interaction and voice acting, immersing you in the living world of King Conan.
- An extensive story-driven single player adventure to start the game drawing you deep into the scheming, seduction, intrigue, and betrayal of Hyboria.
That about sums up Age of Conan Hyborian Adventures.