Rainbow six Vegas 2 is coming and is due for release for the xbox 360 on the 20/03/2008.
Yes Ubi Software is once again pushing the boundaries in advanced console gaming with the long awaited sequel of Rainbow Six Vegas.
Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Vegas 2 gives gamers a second chance to save and rescue one of Americas most famous citys Las Vegas form terrorist attacks. This game has none stop action from start to finish and promises to keep gamers on the edge of there seat.
Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Vegas 2 will push the top-selling games to new heights with new game-play features and one of the most advanced co-op and multi-player modes we have seen on consoles to date.
Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Vegas 2 Features:
- More Multiplayer: The multiplayer mode for Rainbow Six has made some significant changes and includes 13 new maps, two new adversarial modes, and even more rewards. The guys at Ubi have also made it easier to access matches by creating a new matchmaking system.
- Unprecedented Customisable Experience: Create your own Rainbow Six Vegas 2 identity that can be used for both single player modes and multiplayer modes.
- Vastly Improved Co-op Mode: Single player mode can now be turned into co-op mode by simply joining a game at anytime. When a friend jumps into a single player game this does not effect the story line as it would on some games. The single player maps and storyline where made with the co-op modes in mind which means that every map has multiple entry points and the story is unaffected.
- Challenging AI: Tom Clancy`s Rainbow Six Vegas 2 has more challenging AI than any other console game. The terrorists now come equipped with thermal vision, night vision and shields! Yes indeed the enemies are much more tactical than you have ever seen so you had better watch your back.
- New Weapons and Armor: Rainbow Six Vegas 2 brings you 11 new weapons, new camouflage and all have the ultimate customisations.
All in all if you like shooters and what Ubi Software do then this is a must have for any gamer!