Just a quick blog about Prototype.
Prototype the game
In prototype the game, in the first few minutes you will eventually come to a point where a tank has to be defeated.
The game screen goes into a letterbox shape, an zooms in on the tank. Once the camera zooms out the letter box shape should i can only assume disappear. Although i have not been able to get past this point. The letter box shape stays and i can no longer control Alex Mercer.
The only thing i can press is Esc and then i get to a loading screen that just repeats itself until i close the game.
Has anyone else experienced this with prototype?
I’ve not found anything on the net about it yet, maybe its a rare bug. Prototype had been running fine for the first 8 minutes though.
Here is a quick way to remove crysis wars intro movies fast, just follow the simple steps below.
- Right click here and click save target as (or something of the simliar sort). Make sure the file type option when saving is ALL FILES, not “txt” on the file save dialog.
- Browse to the crysis videos folder (by default “C:\Program Files\Electronic Arts\Crytek\Crysis Wars\Game\Localized\Video“
- Click save, making sure the file extention stays as .vbs
- Goto your videos folder “C:\Program Files\Electronic Arts\Crytek\Crysis Wars\Game\Localized\Video” and run crysis-wars-no-movies-script.vbs
- Click Yes to remove and then you will have the intros removed from your game, just run it again and click ‘no’ to restore the intro’s
There you have removed the crysis loading screens with 5 simple steps, also have a very easy way of restoring them and removing them when you need to.
Crysis Warhead is coming up close, just over a month away from release on the 26/09/2008,
Here is a current full list of features that Crysis Warhead contains, including AUTO MAP Downloads, and patching system. Its what i am looking forward to most on this list.
Crysis Warhead for PC Features:
- A new installment in the Crysis adventure.
- Standalone single player campaign – does not require Crysis to play. (Developed by Crytek Budapest.)
- Tells the Sykes war story, Parallel Story to the original Crysis experience.
- 8+ hours playtime.
- All-new weapons and new player vehicles.
- Standalone Multiplayer, Warzone (tentative name) with new content. (Developed by Crytek Frankfurt.)
- More Explosive and Dynamic Gameplay.
- Play as the energetic, short-fused Sgt. Michael Sykes and prepare for intense, explosive skirmishes
- All Warhead levels build on the Crytek sandbox approach maximising player choice and freedom to choose your preferred tactical approach.
- Pulse-Racing New Story.
- Script development involving Susan O’Connor (Bioshock).
- Cinematic storyline focusing on Sgt. Sykes’ secret mission.
- Stunning New Photorealistic Environments.
- Ice Caves, Foggy Swamps, Airfields, Action-packed Train Ride and more.
- Visuals enhancement over original Crysis.
- New Global Illumination Lighting technology.
- Enhanced Human and Alien AI.
- New squad support immerses the player in battle.
- “Smart” Alien Mechs.
- Faster reactions and optimised group tactics.
- Improved Performance.
- Extended and optimised version of CryEngine 2.
- Improved visual features without hardware impact.
- “Gamer” System Setting Optimised.
- Crysis Warzone Multiplayer Experience.
- All-new game modes.
- Team Instant Action.
- Improved Crysis Game Modes.
- Team Action, and revamped Powerstruggle matches.
- 12 new maps (Five maps were previously releases as free downloadable, 7 never before seen).
- New vehicles and weapons.
- Auto map downloads and patching system.
Crysis Warhead is retailing very cheap, about £18 thats a great price for a stand alone game. (you won’t need vanilla crysis to play this) Although if you are going to go for Crysis Warhead you should at least know the story or have played original Crysis. Crysis Warhead had said to be optimized for a PC worth just $600 so cheaper than ever more optimized than ever, great graphics, great improvements!
I know I’m sold.
Download Acute Control Panel CMS Version 1
(24/04/2008) 21:45pm GMT
Hey over the last couple of weeks i made a Website Content Management System, I called it Acute Control Panel, because it was to be developed in a short amount of time. It’s open source anyone can modify it to suite their needs but i would like the original credit.
I have released it under a Creative Commons License that can be viewed here:
are as follows:
- Edit Pages / Delete Pages / Modify Pages ( Using TinyMCE )
- Parent Pages
- Sub Pages
- Edit Links / Delete Links / Modify Links
- Support for Theme’s
- Page Statistics
- Visitor Statistics
If you need to quickly make a website then acute cp is way to do it, it takes a few minutes to setup. I’ve made the default template in xhtml and the design SEO Friendly. It’s very easy to create your own themes, checkout The “rounded theme” to create and derive your own.
If you find any bug’s or things that will improve it you can email me on “Spencer-AT-rediscussed-DOT-com”, or leave a comment below.
Installation is easy
- Extract, the contents of the zip file into a directory.
- Create a MySQL Database on your webserver and import/run the MySQL Query “acute-cp.sql” from the contents of the zip, with a user and appropriate permission’s.
- Open “acute-cp/web_settings.php” with a text editor. Replace the appropriate fields highlighted and any other information if need be(not usually):
- Upload the contents of the “acute-cp” folder to your root FTP directory.
- Installation is complete login to your control panel with the
and make sure you CHANGE the default password.
You can preview the default theme.
Click Below to Download
Download Acute Control Panel