Here is a quick way to remove crysis wars intro movies fast, just follow the simple steps below.
- Right click here and click save target as (or something of the simliar sort). Make sure the file type option when saving is ALL FILES, not “txt” on the file save dialog.
- Browse to the crysis videos folder (by default “C:\Program Files\Electronic Arts\Crytek\Crysis Wars\Game\Localized\Video“
- Click save, making sure the file extention stays as .vbs
- Goto your videos folder “C:\Program Files\Electronic Arts\Crytek\Crysis Wars\Game\Localized\Video” and run crysis-wars-no-movies-script.vbs
- Click Yes to remove and then you will have the intros removed from your game, just run it again and click ‘no’ to restore the intro’s
There you have removed the crysis loading screens with 5 simple steps, also have a very easy way of restoring them and removing them when you need to.